Aravo Spend Visibility
Close the Loop on Supplier Lifecycle Management
Aravo Spend Visibility collects, cleanses, classifies and analyzes large amounts of spend data across the enterprise
Fortune 100 companies know that accurate spend analysis and management are among the greatest opportunities to dramatically boost the bottom line, improve supplier performance and mitigate risk.
Without accurate analysis of spend companies are challenged to:
- Leverage spend across the enterprise
- Know exactly how much is being spent for each commodity category and supplier
- See the linkage by company, commodity and department
- Identify at risk suppliers for monitoring and performance improvement initiatives
- Identify dependencies that expose risk supply disruption risk
Our clients use Aravo Spend Visibility to solve these problems. Aravo Spend Visibility provides you with that data you need to provide timely accurate and complete spend visibility.
- Speeds time to action by accelerating and improving existing spend management and analysis programs.
- Highlights savings opportunities and exposes potential risk
- Provides 360 degree supplier visibility that is easily accessed through built in libraries and standard classification systems
- Increases spend data accuracy that offers a fundamental shift from other spend solutions
- Provides the right information foundation to drive overall sourcing, procurement, and financial success
- Ensures trust in the data
- Real-Time commodity indices and supply chain monitoring
- Supports all data formats and multiple taxonomies/structures
- Simultaneous multi-schema support
- Enterprise system integration
- 3rd party data enrichment
- Supplier Risk Management integration
- Supplier Performance Management integration
For more information about Aravo Spend Visibility™, click on one of the Learn More options on the right.
"When information enabled by technology becomes visible across the organization, cost per supplier quickly dwindles from $1,000 to below $150 per supplier."
An Economic Dream: Supplier Information Technology's Massive Cost-Saving Opportunity, AMR Research