Aravo Supplier Information Management™
Does your company need to lower operational cost in the supply chain?
Aravo SIM helps companies reduce the cost of supporting their supply chains. According to AMR Research, Aravo SIM reduces the cost of managing supplier information by up to 72%.
Our customers are Fortune 1000 executives in procurement, finance, supply chain and IT departments, and they tell us that their biggest concerns include
- Procurement professionals: High operational costs
- Supply chain professionals: Product or service disruptions due to supply chain failures
- Finance/AP professionals: Supply chain disruptions due to missed payments or lack of compliance to contracted payment terms
- IT professionals: Low ROI from eProcurement investments
Aravo has helped companies solve these problems with Aravo SIM, and we can help your company, too.
Aravo SIM can:
- Reduce operational costs of managing suppliers
- Minimize product or service disruptions due to supply chain failures
- Eliminate supply chain disruptions due to inaccurate information, lack of payment terms or noncompliance with contract terms
- Increase return on eProcurement investments by ensuring accurate billing and compliance with contract terms
Aravo SIM capabilities:
- Aravo SIM - Supplier Discovery automates and manages new supplier registration, pre-qualification and discovery, which allows you to reduce supplier management costs while driving improvements in time to market and competitive advantage.
- Aravo SIM - Enable Suppliers automates and manages supplier enablement, which allows you to reduce supplier management costs while driving improvements in source to settle systems ROI.
- Aravo SIM - Enforce Policies automates and manages the workflows and approvals around supplier selection and assignment, which allows you to drive spend to preferred suppliers, reduce maverick spend and realize all of the savings you've negotiated and contracted.
For more information, click on one of the Learn More options on the right.
"When information enabled by technology becomes visible across the organization, cost per supplier quickly dwindles from $1,000 to below $150 per supplier."
An Economic Dream: Supplier Information Technology's Massive Cost-Saving Opportunity, AMR Research