Aravo SIM - Enforce Policies and Processes
Drive Spend to Preferred Suppliers
Aravo SIM's policy enforcement capabilities empower users to easily find, request and obtain approvals to use preferred suppliers across all product categories, ensuring the realization of negotiated savings.
Fortune 1000 companies tell us that their primary procurement challenges include
- Controlling maverick and off-contract spend
- Enforcing usage of preferred suppliers
- Providing visibility to Preferred Supplier Lists
- Implementing a required approval process
Our clients use Aravo SIM to solve these problems. From supplier discovery to enablement to PO assignment, Aravo SIM closes the gaps that allow maverick spend, and helps drive the adoption of approved processes steps and controls.
- Achieve bottom-line benefit by driving spend to preferred suppliers
- Increase company leverage with preferred suppliers
- Reduce requisition cycle times through visibility into preferred suppliers
- Improve efficiency by automatically routing requests to team members with needed procurement expertise based on internal hierarchies
- Reduce procurement costs by suggesting suppliers capable of providing the same goods or services at lower prices
- Drive procurement productivity through a single common process
- Centralized supplier network
- Quick request - search and locate preferred suppliers
- Multi-attribute supplier search
- Quick suggest - easily suggest appropriate or preferred suppliers
- Workflow-based data validations and approvals
- User-defined workflows and task routing
- Single supplier selection process and workflows
- Real-time dashboards for project and status monitoring
- Catalog delta reporting for price comparisons and savings enforcement
For more information about Aravo Enforce™ click on one of the Learn More options on the right.
"When information enabled by technology becomes visible across the organization, cost per supplier quickly dwindles from $1,000 to below $150 per supplier."
An Economic Dream: Supplier Information Technology's Massive Cost-Saving Opportunity, AMR Research