Aravo Enforcement empowers buyer users to easily identify, request and obtain approvals to use preferred suppliers across all product categories, ensuring the realization of negotiated savings.
Our Fortune 1000 clients tell us that their primary procurement challenges include
- Controlling maverick and off-contract spend
- Enforcing usage of preferred suppliers
- Providing visibility to Preferred Supplier Lists
- Implementing a required approval process
From supplier discovery to enablement to PO assignment, Aravo Enforcement closes the gaps that allow maverick spend, and helps drive the adoption of approved processes steps and controls.
- Achieve bottom-line benefit by driving spend to preferred suppliers using rules-based engine
- Increase company leverage with preferred suppliers
- Reduce requisition cycle times through visibility into preferred suppliers
- Improve efficiency by automatically routing requests to team members with key procurement expertise based on internal hierarchies
- Reduce procurement costs by identifying suppliers capable of providing the equivalent goods or services at lower prices
- Drive procurement productivity through a single common process
Aravo has helped companies across multiple industries design and implement supplier enforcement programs by providing an automated, flexible, scalable supplier enforcement solution that provides a single, centralized, view of supplier enforcement processes across business units and geographies.