Aravo SIM - Enable Suppliers
Optimize Source To Settle Solution ROI
Aravo SIM - Supplier enablement capabilities deliver a single control point for supplier information and cross-system integration so that every application, business unit, and region can access a single source of supplier truth. New supplier onboarding, whether it's a new supplier or an entire new supplier master is quick and efficient, keeping ahead of supply chain and general business demands.
Supplier enablement continues to be among the primary challenges facing procurement professionals, resulting in
- Inaccurate payments
- Duplicate supplier records
- Maverick spending
- Increased supplier management costs
- Incomplete supplier data
Our procurement clients use Aravo SIM to solve these problems. With Aravo SIM you verify and onboard suppliers quickly and efficiently, keeping ahead of supply chain and general business demands, while providing web-based supplier self-service in the local language to put the administrative burden where it belongs...on suppliers.
- Improve sourcing, procurement, and AP ROI by accelerating supplier enablement
- Reduce the cost of supply errors with real-time supplier add, change, and EOL
- Focus internal resources on strategy - have suppliers manage their own data
- Enable accurate, timely, and complete supplier data integrated with upstream and downstream systems
- Prevent common invoice and payment errors by maintaining current supplier data in a central repository
- Optimize workflow and approval processes to reduce errors and drive desired behavior
- Best practice enablement templates
- "Quick supplier add" option for approved users
- Supplier self-service portal
- 3rd party data validation - including U.S. IRS, Accuity, LexisNexis and others
- Standard Integration Connectors for Oracle, SAP, Ariba, and others
- Support for supplier catalogs and contract information
For more information about Aravo SIM - enablement capabilities; click on one of the Learn More options on the right.
"Aravo allows my teams in the field to enable more suppliers faster with fewer errors. The result is increased spend under management and greater bottom-line savings for our clients."
Kevin Jeras, Senior Executive, Accenture Procurement Solutions