Aravo Supplier Risk Management™
How much would a critical supplier's financial failure cost your company?
Aravo Supplier Risk Management™ helps companies reduce the possibility of product or service disruptions due to supply chain failures.
Our Fortune 1000 clients tell us that their biggest concerns about supply chain risk include:
- Financial impact caused by supply chain failures or disruptions
- Product or service disruptions due to supply chain or inventory failures
- Inability to assess which suppliers pose the highest risk of failure
- Inability to ensure supplier regulatory compliance
Aravo has helped companies solve these problems with Aravo Supplier Risk Management™, and we can help your company, too.
- Reduce the cost of supplier disruptions by anticipating risk through predictive risk metrics and alerts
- Improve risk management effectiveness with common processes and measures
- Enforce supplier policies and procedures to avoid risk
- Mitigate COGS impacts through proactive risk planning and intervention
- Prevent brand erosion from supplier actions
- Improve risk mitigation planning with a single centralized view of all supplier risk factors
- Best-practice risk factor library
- User-defined factors/calcs
- User-defined risk surveys
- Configurable collection and assessment workflows
- Dynamic score calculation
- Weighted risk scores with roll-up into total risk measures
- Purpose-built rules engine
- Configurable alerts
- Workflow-based corrective actions
- Policy/regulatory monitoring and alerts
- Health meters with workflow triggers based on 'meet/exceed' scores and calcs
- Audit trails and data repository for internal/external reporting
- Real-time dashboards to track risk projects and initiatives
- Collaborative workspaces for supplier audits/communications
For more information about Aravo Supplier Risk Management™, click on one of the Learn More options on the right.
"The types of risk to which companies are exposed, as well as their severity, are growing. Companies are increasingly concerned about the spectrum of risksfrom supply chain to operations to regulation to reputation and financial fraud and failure."
Report on the Accenture 2011 Global Risk Management Study