Aravo Supplier Performance Management™
Control relationships as well as metrics
Aravo Supplier Performance Management collects, tracks and manages both quantitative and qualitative supplier performance.
Research shows that most companies lack complete supplier performance visibility to
- Monitor regulatory compliance conduct
- Diligently manage supplier relationships
- Mitigate potential performance issues
Our clients use Aravo Supplier Performance Management to solve these problems. Aravo Supplier Performance Management gathers and normalizes performance data from your existing enterprise systems, and combines it with user-configured supplier self-reported and survey information to help you separate suppliers that contribute to your success, from those you should develop or replace.
- Reduce supplier costs by optimizing performance
- Identify and eliminate poor performers
- Combine qualitative and quantitative measures for true performance measurement
- Monitor and correct supplier-buyer processes
- Provide a predictive view of performance with leading indicators
- View weighted, objective scoring of suppliers at nearly any level or criteria
- Strengthen supplier relationships with performance visibility and communication
- Performance KPI library
- User-defined scoring factors
- User-defined qualitative performance surveys
- Supplier self-reporting
- Configurable data collection workflows
- Dynamic score calculation at multiple business levels
- Weighted scores with roll-up into total performance measures
- Configurable alerts
- Performance dashboards
- Supplier performance communication
- Workflow-based improvement actions
For more information about Aravo Supplier Performance Management™, click on one of the Learn More options on the right.
"To develop and subsequently maintain a positive supplier-buyer relationship, organizations should periodically address compliance, conduct, performance and strategic financing concerns with their business partners."
Sharon Ireton, Manufacturing and Logistics IT