Aravo Qualifications & Compliance Management™
Suppliers Can Put Your Brand at Risk
Aravo Qualifications & Compliance manages your entire supplier compliance and credentialing process.
Fortune 1000 companies' top supplier risk challenges include their ability to:
- Streamline and automate critical oversight required for compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Demonstrate compliance and produce audit components for US Conflict Minerals Law (USMCL) regulations
- Manage compliance costs throughout the entire supply chain
- Mitigate risk of regulatory compliance across markets
- Monitor internal and external trading activities for conformity with regulations
- Proactively identify partners and suppliers that are non-compliant
Our clients use Aravo Qualifications & Compliance to solve these problems. Aravo Qualifications & Compliance provides you with the tools to effectively mitigate vendor risks before they impact your bottom line via the application of a consistent due diligence process across your extended enterprise.
- Safeguard your brand by consistently managing & reporting compliance policies
- Shield your enterprise from the risk of fines, penalties, product recalls, and collateral brand damage
- Enhance efficiency by managing the lifecycle of compliance-related information
- Improve compliance by tracking compliance risks and automating the tedious process of identifying compliance issues
- Reduce the cost of compliance with standardized and consolidated processes for collecting and maintaining supplier- provided credentials in a centralized, web repository
- Create a single source of truth for all supplier credentials - from point of supplier on-boarding through audit.
- Best Practices for FCPA compliance, oversight and tracking
- Common set of enterprise-wide controls for the visibility and traceability of conflict mineral usage
- Centralized supplier credentials network
- Supplier collaboration workspaces with audit trails
- Best practice vertical/industry compliance templates and regulatory monitoring
- Shared policy/practice libraries
- Role-based dashboards with automated task routing
- Flexible, user-defined surveys
- Configurable workflows
- Auto-triggered alerts, flags, and reminders
- Calendars with notifications and expiration-based emails
- Compliance ratings based on configured, weighted criteria
For more information about Aravo Qualifications & Compliance Management™, click on one of the Learn More options on the right.