- Stephen Friedman, Retired Chairman, Goldman Sachs
- William Harrison, Retired Chairman/CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- David Viniar, CFO, Goldman Sachs
- Sam Nunn, former U.S. Senator and Co-Chairman of the Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Paul Stephens, Co-founder, Robertson Stephens
- Fredric Steck, Advisory Director, Goldman Sachs
- Peggy Taylor, Former EVP, Corporate Operations, PeopleSoft
- The Angels' Forum / Halo Fund
- Soren Kenner, Managing Partner, LundKenner, seed funded Skype
- Tony Mayer, Former CEO, JPMorgan Capital
- The Getty Family
- Trevor Loy, Founder/GP, Flywheel Ventures
- Louis Marx III/ Blue Hill Ventures
- Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate.
"Prior to using Aravo, one person could enable from 3 to 4 suppliers a month. With Aravo, that same team member can now enable 15 suppliers per month-more than a 300 percent increase in efficiency."
Brian Cox, Senior Manager, Supply Chain, Supplier and Catalog Enablement, Accenture