Aravo has raised over $50 million in funding from institutions and individuals with extensive experience in launching and growing enterprise software companies.
Cisco Systems is the worldwide leader in networking and collaboration. Through its corporate development group Cisco invests in and acquires companies and technologies that accelerate business processes, increase productivity, speed innovation, and drive new levels of collaboration.
Big Sky Partners has worked with leading entrepreneurs for over two decades, and is focused on early stage companies in the clean tech, solar, enterprise software and collaboration/social networking sectors.
- Stephen Friedman, Retired Chairman, Goldman Sachs
- William Harrison, Retired Chairman/CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- David Viniar, CFO, Goldman Sachs
- Sam Nunn, former U.S. Senator and Co-Chairman of the Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Paul Stephens, Co-founder, Robertson Stephens
- Fredric Steck, Advisory Director, Goldman Sachs
- Peggy Taylor, Former EVP, Corporate Operations, PeopleSoft
- The Angels' Forum / Halo Fund
- Soren Kenner, Managing Partner, LundKenner, seed funded Skype
- Tony Mayer, Former CEO, JPMorgan Capital
- The Getty Family
- Trevor Loy, Founder/GP, Flywheel Ventures
- Louis Marx III/ Blue Hill Ventures
"Prior to using Aravo, one person could enable from 3 to 4 suppliers a month. With Aravo, that same team member can now enable 15 suppliers per month-more than a 300 percent increase in efficiency."
Brian Cox, Senior Manager, Supply Chain, Supplier and Catalog Enablement, Accenture