Aravo was founded in February 2000 to bring order to the complex, chaotic world of enterprise supplier lifecycle management. We have remained focused on this singular goal for over a decade, and today we are the market leader in this growing, important field.
Aravo's mission is to provide continuous innovation and market leadership in global B2B information and collaboration solutions that enable trading partners to:
- Share critical business information in real-time
- Identify new trading partner relationships
- Improve operating efficiencies
- Mitigate supply chain risk
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Support corporate social responsibility
Aravo's flagship Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) suite was built from the ground up to solve today's toughest supplier management challenges while delivering the flexibility to meet tomorrow's needs as they emerge. From supply management to sustainability to risk management and compliance, Aravo SLM offers proven features and functionality to meet all of your supplier information management needs.
Aravo's customers are Fortune 1000 executives in procurement, finance, supply chain, compliance and IT departments whose key challenges include:
- High operational costs due to reliance on manual tools and processes
- Unrealized savings due to lack of contract compliance
- Low levels of automation and supplier self-service
- Low ROI from eProcurement investments
- Product or service disruptions due to supply chain failures
- Unacceptable brand risk due to poor supplier visibility and controls
- Missed payments and low levels of EIPP adoption
The world's best-run businesses know that accurate, validated and complete supplier information is essential to drive core SLM business value and ROI.